Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Entry 35.1: I remember the important things.

[Once in My Room, Caster has something to talk about before we call it a day.]

Caster :: We've really gone and got ourselves involved in something strange. Even Kaguya would be surprised to see this far side of the moon. There aren't even any rabbits. Ah - but if we think about it as a honeymoon we slipped into the Holy Grail War somehow, it's kinda nice, no? A master suffering from memory loss. A wife considerately restraining herself - but dare I imagine a development in this story? I say go wild, author ☆! I'm ready whenever, so feel free to change into a beast at any time, Master ❤

[She's referencing the tale of Kaguya-hime in Japansese folklore in the first part.]

I'm not sure what kind of standard plot developments she's expecting. But - I'm certainly not going on a honeymoon before getting married. I might not remember much, but I'd certainly remember that.

Caster :: Ah - such a calm rejection! You really are outstanding at rebuking my advances. It hurts - it hurts! Tamamo's going to cry! Sob.

Caster :: But. Let's set jokes aside for a moment. Wherever we happen to be, I will still be your Servant. At the very least, please have faith in that. It is the "beautiful and intelligent; perfect in all endeavors ☆" me after all. I'll be sure to quickly return you to the other side of the moon. Then we can go ahead and conquer the Holy Grail War together. I called it a honeymoon, but it's more like a fresh start together. I'll be sure to render the best possible service in this new campaign, so feel free to fall for me anytime ❤

 [I'm never quite sure if she's making a pun or not, but it's worth noting that the word she used for "conquer" is almost exactly the same as the word for "holy grail".]

No comments:

Post a Comment