Rani and Lancer are here! According to Rin, when I talk to Rani I need to say “no” to her the whole time…
[>] I never asked for this!
[>] You were no help!
[>] Of course I didn’t!
[>] I didn’t feel good at all!
1. Do not take meaningless actions.
2. Never stray from perfection.
3. Do not make a single mistake.
These three are Rani’s ideals.
4. Actions without clear purpose are acceptable.
5. You may fail occasionally.
6. A mistake or two is acceptable.
These three are Rani’s compromises.
7. Those who would be prey are more desirable than those who would be predators.
8. Cold colors must be preferred to warm colors.
9. Girls with glasses are supreme.
These three are Rani’s desires. This Labyrinth contains the words of her heart which she would never normally have given voice to. Namely —
[And we have glowing!]
…and that’s the only reason she betrayed her Master? Because her Master chose to defy BB, when she was brought to the far side of the moon?
[We return. And we’ve now got Rani’s Secret Garden. Its first entry is called “Desire for Control.”]